Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
You can manage your health online by using the NHS online access. This service includes being able to:
- Manage your health online
- Request repeat medication
- Book appointments
- Manage any outstanding referrals
- See your NHS Covid-19 online pass
- View your online medical record including letters, immunisations and test results
The Practice is seeing increasing demand from patients requesting access to online services which enables patients to request repeat prescriptions, book appointments and see their medical records.
To enable you to have access to online health services, we need you to register. This includes downloading and completing the form at the bottom of this page and returning to the practice via email or at reception. Please note you must submit this with a form of photo ID.
Once we have received your completed form and ID, providing it is completed correctly; a document will be sent to you providing you with your login details.
Once you have completed the form please return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are having trouble downloading you can also collect and return from reception.