As of Tuesday 3 January 2022 we will no longer be accepting prescription requests or sick notes via telephone. After feedback from patients and staff, we are trying to reduce the volume of calls coming into the surgery so that waiting times on the phones are reduced. There are several ways you can order your medication, some of these are:
- Using online services, you can request via the NHS app. If you do not have access to this and would like to, you can request access here: https://www.woodhousemedicalpractice.nhs.uk/2021/08/02/requestingonline-access-to-your-medical-record/
- You can email a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are forms on our website you can complete: https://leedswestforms.forms4health.com/launch/b86049
- Coming to reception. Chandos patients can post their requests through the door or using the box in the foyer. Woodhouse patients can hand these in at the reception desk.
- Through a pharmacy of your choice
For sick note requests you can request these via our website using the links above or at the reception desk. Please note this is for requests when you already have a sick note but require a further extension of your existing one. All new sick note requests will still be dealt with via an appointment with a clinician.
For any requests please ensure that your name, date of birth and address are visible otherwise we will be unable to process them.
We hope that this reduces waiting times on the phones and allows us to help you as best we can.